The Halifax Wardrobe combines the quaint charm of the French Countryside with the coastal flair of the Eastern Seaboard to form a comprehensive range befitting the dining area, living space or bedroom. Detailed profiling on each piece, together with the warm finishing and antique brass hardware, provides a classic collection for the contemporary home. Carefully selected plantation timber is processed through machinery to manufacture each component accurately. Carpenters hand-assemble each piece using composite wood paneling to construct a quality product. Handcrafted from kiln-dried mahogany, this mid-sized wardrobe offers extreme versatility, with the combination of shelves, drawers and hanging space. A place for everything! Crown molding and shaker style doors are further enhanced by the semi-gloss painted finish.
- Kiln Dried Mahogany frame and composite wood
- Hand Finished Furniture with Pure White Color
- Semi-gloss painted finish topped with a durable sealer
- 2 Large Drawers
- 4 Internal Shelving Compartments
- 1 Clothes Bar
- Antique Brass Hardware
- Measures: 43.35" x 21.65" x 74.80"H
- Drawer Dimensions: 35.5" x 15.75" x 7.90"H
- Shelf Dimensions: 17.36" x 17.75" x 15.47"H
- Weighs: 190 lbs
Estimated Ship Date
Most pieces in stock and ready to ship out in about two weeks.
Shipping & Returns
Shipped furniture freight to your curbside. Please enlist assistance to place it in your home where it will sit. Eligible for return with a 25% restocking fee.